Last Game Played

Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Smash Bros. 3DS.

Interaction Isn't Explicit

Dont know what the hell it was, but the final chapter was like a Dark Souls boss. I needed a youtube video to help me figure it out.

Pc DCs. Flew Mission 8 of The Rise Of The Persian Lion Story Campaign in my F/A - 18c Hornet baby lol. A joint rescue op with US Marine fireteam, rescuing the captive Batillus cargo ship and its captain and crew. Recorded The mission:
qAGt5pya_o.jpg

Cat 2 Catapult Supercarrier Launch:

En route to the orbit holding point, waiting for the "Wild Weasel" F/A - 18 Hornet Squad to take out the Island's SAM Sites:

With the SAM sites neutralized it's go time. Took out the AAA Guns with my AGM 65 Maverick Air to Ground Missile and took out 2 Enemy F-4s while they were on the runway with my fighter's Guns, preventing them from taking off and signaled the Marines Fire team to board the Batillus and rescue its captive captain and crew. Provided Top Cover for the Marines and the Batillus, took out an enemy APC firing at the Batillus with my second Maverick Air to Ground Missile. Then the Enemy launched 4 F-5s from their other nearby airbase, had to engage them with my Wingman. Wingman engaged one pack and I engaged the other pack. Took down the first one with my AMRAAM Missile, then went close to get the other one. The enemy fired one close range IR missile at me had to jink hard while dropping a lot of flares, it was a close one but managed to dodge it and countered with one of my infrared close range AIM 9 Sidewinder Missile, Splashed 2! wingman got some flight control system problem after the fight had to land on a divert airbase near Dubai. Flew on his wing then smoke started to come out of his fighter's engine. Then suddenly right after touch down his fighter exploded, apparently the engine problem was severe. Dang! I lost my Wingman. He was my wingman on many missions during this campaign's story. :

Last edited:
Back